Ministry of AYUSH Short Video Making Competition 2023 – The Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India, invites all Indian citizens above the age of 18 to showcase their creativity and storytelling skills through the Short Video Making Competition 2023. Aligned with the theme of “Ayurveda for One Health,” participants are encouraged to create engaging videos highlighting various aspects of Ayurveda in daily life. This initiative aims to promote the holistic benefits of Ayurveda and its integration into modern lifestyles.
Ministry of AYUSH Short Video Making Competition 2023
Organization: Ministry of AYUSH (MoA), Government of India
Competition Name: Short Video Making Competition 2023
Applicable For: Citizens of India
Last Date: 31st October 2023
Website: Ministry of AYUSH Short Video Making Competition
About the Short Video Making Competition
The Short Video Making Competition is an annual event organized by the Ministry of AYUSH to commemorate Ayurveda Day. Participants have the opportunity to express their perspectives on Ayurveda through short videos that align with the specified themes. The competition encourages entries that emphasize success stories, the incorporation of Ayurveda in daily diet, herbal gardening, and its overall impact on daily life.
Category Themes for Video Competition
- Success stories of common people through Ayurveda treatment
- Ayurveda in my kitchen/diet
- Ayurveda in my Vatika/herbal garden/farm
- Use of Ayurveda in daily life
How to Participate in the Short Video Making Competition?
- Create a short video (not exceeding 02 minutes or 120 seconds) based on one of the specified themes.
- Share the video on social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Koo, etc.).
- Submit the video’s URL link and other required details through the provided Google Form.
Prizes of Short Video Making Competition
Top 3 winners for each theme will be awarded prizes as per the discretion of independent judges:
- 1st Prize: Rs. 1,000/-
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 700/-
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 500/-
Timeline of Short Video Making Competition
- Start date for submission: 15th October 2023
- Last date for submission: 31st October 2023
- Date of announcement of winners: 10th November 2023 (on Ayurveda Day)
Terms and Conditions of Short Video Making Competition
- The contest is open only for Indian citizens.
- Participation can be individual or in teams with a maximum of 5 participants.
- Videos must not exceed a duration of 02 minutes or 120 seconds.
- Participants should post videos on their social media accounts and share the link through the provided Google Form.
- Video content should be suitable for universal viewing, free from provocative, objectionable, or inappropriate content.
- Entries violating community standards or containing offensive content will not be entertained.
- The video should be shot in Hindi, English, or Kannada.
- The submitted video will be the intellectual property of the Ministry of AYUSH (MoA)/CARI Bengaluru.
The Ministry of AYUSH Short Video Making Competition is an excellent opportunity for individuals or teams to express their creativity while promoting the essence of Ayurveda. By showcasing Ayurveda’s role in everyday life, participants contribute to spreading awareness and understanding of this ancient holistic healthcare system.
So, grab your cameras, unleash your creativity, and join the movement of celebrating Ayurveda through the lens of the Short Video Making Competition 2023!