Shmart: 15% cashback on prepaid/postpaid/DTH recharges
- Click here to go to Shmart.
1. The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “15% Cashback” campaign which would
be referred to as ‘Offer’ or ‘Campaign’ hereinafter in this document.
2. By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer. Any participation in
this Offer is purely voluntary.
3. The cashback amount shall be 15% (Fifteen Percent) for every successful prepaid/postpaid/DTH recharge
transaction of Rs.250 (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) or above. Any successful transaction below Rs.250 will not
be eligible for the cashback offer.
4. If cashback amount generated is in fraction, the cashback shall be provided after rounding off to the nearest
5. The 15% cashback amount is subject to maximum of Rs.100 (Rupees One Hundred) per transaction.
6. The cashback offer is valid for 6 (six) successful recharge/bill pay transactions per Shmart! Wallet holder
during the offer-period.
7. This Offer shall be valid from September 4, 2015 00:00:00 hrs to September 8, 2015 23:59:59 hrs. TranServ
Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the offer-period and terms of offer without any
8. The Offer will be applicable for a Customer holding a valid and active Shmart! Wallet account. It is nonnegotiable
and non-transferrable and is valid for Indian residents and citizens only.
9. Cashback amount will be applicable only on successful transactions conducted by debit to the Shmart!
Wallet account only.
10. In the event of Shmart! Wallet account not having sufficient balance, wallet holders would have to first add
money using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
11. Recharge transactions done directly through Payment Gateways (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking) and
Hybrid (Wallet + Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking) will not qualify for this Offer, even if the amount is
equal to or greater than Rs.250 (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty).
12. Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Shmart! Wallet shall be
eligible for the Offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offer.
13. The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
14. Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Offer.